🎄Christmastime Brings All Hearts Home
If even for just a moment, Christmastime brings all hearts home, pausing to remember:
- happy times
- happier times
- what once was
- what life was like, before…
- ________ (you fill in the blank)
The memories may be heart-warming, affirming joyful times with family, friends, and loved ones.
Or the memories may rekindle angst and hurt felt during those times (or still feel, thinking back).
You may be surprised when those once-happy sweet, special moments suddenly turn into a stinging source of pain, piercing your heart with every remembrance.
👉🏻 Take heart — all of these reactions, feelings, and emotions are normal! We are human. This is how we roll!
Believers and unbelievers alike, Christmastime brings all hearts home, if even for just a moment:
- it gives us that moment to pause amidst the blowout holiday sales and heavy party schedule or the darkness of long, lonely days.
- during this small space of time between the old and new years, it gives us a moment to reflect upon life, this year, the way things are, and what we hope will be.
♥️Christmastime brings believers and unbelievers alike:
- Comfort, if there is pain.
- Peace, the assurance we are never alone.
- Joy, knowing we are always loved (unconditionally), more than we could ever imagine.
- Hope, knowing God has a plan to prosper each of us. With Him all things are possible!
🎁We are securely held in His love with a bright future if we accept His gracious invitation to receive the greatest gift freely given to all:
“For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.” ~ John 3:16-17 [The Living Bible]
He is the way, the truth, and the light to help you through your darkest days. He will stand with you as you celebrate your greatest joys!
👉🏻 Over the last 7 years, I have created resources to help you and those you care about, wherever you are in your life at this moment:
❤️🩹 Broken2Breakthrough – You CAN Transform Your Life One Relationship at a Time! https://Broken2Breakthrough.com
♥️Resources for REAL Life: http://Resources4RealLife.Broken2Breakthrough.com
💔 Building Healthy Relationships and Finding Forgiveness: http://ForgivenessBook.BeckyCortino.org
💥 Let’s KICK those Life-wrecking Lies to the Curb (we all have them!) and all have a better 2023, please👍🏻
NEW 📖 Kick Life-Wrecking Lies to the Curb! Letting Go of the Lies Keeping You From Living with Heart and Soul:
- Paperback: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BP9H3N51/
- LULUcom: https://www.lulu.com/shop/becky-cortino/kick-life-wrecking-lies-to-the-curb/paperback/product-9pd8y5.html?q=Becky+Cortino&page=1&pageSize=4
Additional favorite versions of John 3:16-17 and John 3:16-18
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.” ~ John 3:16-17 [NIV]
“This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life. God didn’t go to all the trouble of sending his Son merely to point an accusing finger, telling the world how bad it was. He came to help, to put the world right again. Anyone who trusts in him is acquitted; anyone who refuses to trust him has long since been under the death sentence without knowing it. And why? Because of that person’s failure to believe in the one-of-a-kind Son of God when introduced to him.” ~ John 3:16-18 [The Message]
#BecauseRelationshipsMatter #RelationshipsMatter #Relationships #KickLies #KickLiesToTheCurb #MindsetReset #Broken2Breakthrough